Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December Fun!



I bought this coat for 5 dollars at the D.I.. ha ha. Everyone thinks its ugly. I think it rocks at life which is why I had to put a picture of it on here for all to see!!! 
These are the Gingerbread houses we made, it was a competition my team totally won!!! 


This is the lovely Orange Scarf Taryn got me:) 

           Taryn and I got in a frosting fight at our Party:) 


These are my Explorers:) 
With this season I have been to many Christmas Parties, One being with the Explorers it was a lot of fun! We went bowling and ate pizza and did a White Elephant Exchange. I had a ward Christmas Party and a work party. Also since Taryn and I have birthdays so close together we had a party together! We had a ton  of people show up it was sweet!!  

No comments: