Friday, November 14, 2008

Something New!

This is a whole new thing to me, I just thought it'd be fun to write my life down kind of like a journal but on the internet ha ha. 
As of right now I am  going to College at Weber State University, I am Majoring in Criminal Justice. I am trying to finish off my generals so I can get into the fun stuff. I have about 3 weeks left in this semester thank goodness!! I also work with awesome little kids at the YMCA After school Programs. It has great hours and pay. I love the people I work with and its perfect for me. I recently started going to a Singles Ward, my mom had a hard time letting go but she got over it. I have made a lot of friends there and I have a great time there. I am also in the Explorer Program at the Weber County Sheriffs Office. It's perfect for me and so much fun. I am learning and getting experience in my field before it even starts. 
I am loving life as of right now. I just got the news that my friend Taryn is moving out of my families home. Then soon I will be moving out. I am really embracing the College life. Its great!!!!

No comments: