Sunday, November 30, 2008


Well the last few weeks have been a adventure. My Family and I decided to go to Arizona
for Thanksgiving to spend some time with my fathers parents. We had a great time! On Thanks
giving Day we spent our time eating a ton a food and relaxing. We also stuck in some old family
video's from when i was a little baby. I found out that i didn't like wearing clothes ha ha just running
around naked. Great times. I am also surprised that I am not a Professional Baseball Player by now,
I had a great arm when I was little. Friday was when us girls and guys split up. The guys went shooting
and us girls went black friday shopping. It was a great time. I got some great deals. We also went to see
Twilight.
We drove home Saturday, when we got home I went with some friends to Salt Lake City. We rode the
Front Runner down, we had dinner and went to Temple Square. We were having a great time till we went to
the train station and discovered that the last train had left already. So we were stranded in Salt Lake!! Instead
of freaking out. I looked at it as a new adventure. I ended up calling Taryn and she came from Ogden
and picked us up. Great times.
Also recently Taryn moved out! Its been bitter sweet. I don't have someone hooked at my hip all the time.
But we still continue to have great times. I might be moving out here soon. I just haven't decided yet. Its a big decision

No comments: